.CASH Ransomware is another very hot malware infection that represents file encrypting family. This dubious threat secretly alter your system and locks your files with powerful encryption algorithm. Once locking your files, it will add its own extension as a suffix to your files. It will also leave ransom note on your computer to describe the unlocking process. This feature of .CASH Ransomware is good for the business, as it is intended to extort money from innocent users. It will ask you that all your files are encrypted and can only be unlocked by a decryption key. It will ask that you have to buy that decryption code by paying ransom money through BitCoin or other crypto currency.
.CASH Ransomware is created and distributed by hackers. This nasty threat mostly intrude your computer through spam emails, porn sites, malicious links, bundled freeware, fake update and p2p file sharing. After intrusion, it will monitor your computer at first, and find out all the files to encrypt. So it takes times to lock down all your important documents and software, including the security related programs. And you will not be able to remove .CASH Ransomware from your system using your regular anti-virus program. It will give you some time to pay the ransom and if you fail ultimatum it can delete all your files permanently.
Actually it is very ugly scenario where you are being extorted by .CASH Ransomware. You are forced to either lose your money or your files. Most of the user think that they can pay ransom money to get their file back. But do you think it is that easy to get rid of this nasty .CASH Ransomware. It may not return your files after getting the money. It is also possible that it has already deleted your files. So it is not safe to make a deal with the devil. You can remove this nasty threat by using a powerful anti-malware and then you can recover your files by using Data recovery software. You are advised to follow this guide carefully to remove .CASH Ransomware completely from your system.
File Recovery – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- Click on below button to download Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- Once you install this programs, click on “Start Scan” button to detect files.
- After complete detection, click on Recover button to get your files back.
Remove .CASH Ransomware From PC
.CASH Ransomware infection is a pernicious and notorious threat. It will keep creating new problems into your machine, so it very important to delete this malware permanently. Keep in mind that this virus may have created its several copies and distributed into different locations on your system under different names. It is quite important to delete all those files to get rid of this nasty .CASH Ransomware. Manual Removal can be hectic and take lots of time to detect the threat. So we suggest you to try Automatic Malware scanner to see if it can detect the virus for you which will save your time. Manual process is good but not so effective in most of the cases. Any slight mistake during the process can permanently damage your Operating System.So you should try the Automatic Anti-malware scanner for more accuracy and quick results. The trial version of the software is free to download and scan your computer, but if it detects the malware, you will need to register full version to remove the virus.
Manual Removal Tips
Step 1 – Start PC in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Windows Key and R” buttons together on keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into the Run box and click OK button.
- You will find “System configuration box” on your screen.
- Go to “boot” tab and select “safe boot” option and press “Ok”.
Step 2 – Kill .CASH Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Click on “Windows and R” keys together on keyboard.
- Type “taskmgr” into Run box and click OK button.
- Select unknown process and click on “Go to Details”.
- Select “process” and click on End Process button.
Step 3 – Remove .CASH Ransomware From Control Panel
Remove .CASH Ransomware from Windows XP
- Click on Start button. Now Go to the Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Windows you can see Add or Remove Programs option.
- Choose the .CASH Ransomware related program from the list and then click Remove tab.
- Wait for the process to be end and then restart your system.
Uninstall .CASH Ransomware from Windows Vista
- Click on the “Windows flag” from bottom left corner of your system screen. Now go to the Control Panel option of your PC.
- In Program section click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Here you can see the programs installed in your PC. Select .CASH Ransomware and make a right click on it then select Uninstall option.
- Click on OK if confirmation is asked and wait for the process to end.
Uninstall .CASH Ransomware from Windows 7
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program menu click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select the .CASH Ransomware related malicious program . Finally click onto the Uninstall Tab.
Uninstall .CASH Ransomware from Windows 8
- From right corner of screen click on search option and Type Control Panel.
- In Control Panel Windows click on Uninstall a program.
- Select and Uninstall all harmful programs installed in your system.
Uninstall .CASH Ransomware from Windows 10
- In Start Menu search for Settings Option.
- Now go to App and Feature option from the Setting box
- Select the .CASH Ransomware related malicious program from the list and click on Uninstall button.
Step 4 – Find and delete malicious files generated by Virus in the paths listed below:
Step 5 – Remove .CASH Ransomware Extension From Browser
Remove .CASH Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Run the Google Chrome browser and click on “Menu” button from upper right corner.
- Select “More tools” and click on Extensions option.
- Choose the malicious extension and click the “trash can icon”.
Remove .CASH Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser and click on “Menu” button from upper right corner.
- Select “Add-ons” and click on “manage Add-ons” option.
- Choose the malicious add-0n and click on the “Remove” button.
Remove .CASH Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and Click on More Tools from button from upper right corner.
- Now choose “Extensions” option from drop down menu.
- Choose the unwanted extension and click on “Uninstall” button.
Remove .CASH Ransomware From Internet Explorer
- Run the Internet Explorer browser and click on “Menu” button from upper right corner.
- Now you have to select the “manage Add-ons” option.
- Choose the malicious add-on and click the “Disable” button.
Step 6 – Remove .CASH Ransomware From Registry Editor
- Click on “Windows and R” keys together on keyboard.
- Type “regedit” in Run Box and click OK button.
- Find and remove all .CASH Ransomware related entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Step 7 – Block Unwanted Pop-ups On Your Browser
Block Unwanted .CASH Ransomware Popups on Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser and go to settings option.
- Now select the “Show advanced settings” option.
- Find out the Privacy tab and click on Content settings.
- Choose “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)” option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on Chrome menu icon from top right corner.
- Click on the Show advance setting option from the bottom on your browser.
- From the Privacy section click the check box to Enable Phishing and Malware Protection option.
Block Unwanted .CASH Ransomware Popups on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Click on menu button and choose Options.
- In the Content tab, check the “Block pop-up windows” option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website In Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on menu icon from the top right corner.
- Click on Option Menu and Choose Security option.
- Click on Security option and Tick the following option.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons.
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Block Unwanted .CASH Ransomware Popups on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools button.
- Select Pop-up Blocker and check the Turn on Pop-up Blocker option.
- Now turn on the pop-up blocker.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Internet Explorer
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser in your PC.
- Select the Safety option from upper menu list.
- Now hit Report Unsafe website option to enable safe browsing.
Block Unwanted .CASH Ransomware Popups on Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option.
- Select “Settings” and choose “View advanced settings” option.
- Now turn ON the Block pop-ups option.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option and select settings.
- Click on Settings option and tap on View Advance Settings.
- Scroll down and turn ON “Help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter” option.
Note :- If you have followed all the above manual steps and still unable to remove .CASH Ransomware infection then you are suggested to take professional help. You should choose the Automatic Malware Scanner to detect the infection on your computer.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent .CASH Ransomware In Future
To avoid .CASH Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your system:
– You should always select Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck all hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.