ACM.PowerPoint!g1 is a dangerous Malware infection that uses brute force intrusion technique to infect your PC. It can alter your system security and deeply invade into the files and registry settings. After intrusion, it can disable your anti-virus and firewall security that will make your machine vulnerable for other threats and viruses. It will make several unwanted and harmful changes into your system settings. ACM.PowerPoint!g1 virus can bring adware, browser hijacker, spyware like threats on your PC without permission. It can show annoying ads on your system and redirect your browser on unsafe websites. This nasty virus will also spy on your online activities and financial transaction. ACM.PowerPoint!g1 will completely compromise your system security and privacy.
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 virus mostly spread through bundled freeware programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, misleading ads, fake updates, shareware, porn sites and torrent files. Once it manages to infect your PC, it will also modify your DNS settings. It can block the access of legitimate websites on your computer. This perilous ACM.PowerPoint!g1 virus can also create new registry files that help this threat to get back on your machine after removal. It can slow down your entire computer system and corrupt important programs. It can also open backdoor n your computer for other threats and malware. ACM.PowerPoint!g1 virus will provide remote access of your machine to hackers through which they can easily monitor all your activities. Cyber crooks can easily injects other malicious programs into your machine whenever they want. You are advised to remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 virus from your PC as soon as possible.
Harmful Effects Of ACM.PowerPoint!g1
- It can silently enter your PC without permission.
- It can bring adware, hijacker, spyware etc. on your PC.
- It can disable your anti-virus and firewall security.
- It can show ads on your system and redirect your browser.
- It can create new registry files for auto regeneration.
- It can steal your personal and financial information.
- It can open backdoor on your PC to provide remote access to hackers.
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From PC
ACM.PowerPoint!g1 infection is a pernicious and notorious threat. It will keep creating new problems into your machine, so it very important to delete this malware permanently. Keep in mind that this virus may have created its several copies and distributed into different locations on your system under different names. It is quite important to delete all those files to get rid of this nasty ACM.PowerPoint!g1. Manual Removal can be hectic and take lots of time to detect the threat. So we suggest you to try Automatic Malware scanner to see if it can detect the virus for you which will save your time. Manual process is good but not so effective in most of the cases. Any slight mistake during the process can permanently damage your Operating System.So you should try the Automatic Anti-malware scanner for more accuracy and quick results. The trial version of the software is free to download and scan your computer, but if it detects the malware, you will need to register full version to remove the virus.
Manual Removal Tips
Step 1 – Start PC in Safe Mode With Networking
- Click on “Windows Key and R” buttons together on keyboard.
- Type “msconfig” into the Run box and click OK button.
- You will find “System configuration box” on your screen.
- Go to “boot” tab and select “safe boot” option and press “Ok”.
Step 2 – Kill ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Related Process From Task Manager
- Click on “Windows and R” keys together on keyboard.
- Type “taskmgr” into Run box and click OK button.
- Select unknown process and click on “Go to Details”.
- Select “process” and click on End Process button.
Step 3 – Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Control Panel
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 from Windows XP
- Click on Start button. Now Go to the Control Panel option.
- In Control Panel Windows you can see Add or Remove Programs option.
- Choose the ACM.PowerPoint!g1 related program from the list and then click Remove tab.
- Wait for the process to be end and then restart your system.
Uninstall ACM.PowerPoint!g1 from Windows Vista
- Click on the “Windows flag” from bottom left corner of your system screen. Now go to the Control Panel option of your PC.
- In Program section click on Uninstall a Program option.
- Here you can see the programs installed in your PC. Select ACM.PowerPoint!g1 and make a right click on it then select Uninstall option.
- Click on OK if confirmation is asked and wait for the process to end.
Uninstall ACM.PowerPoint!g1 from Windows 7
- From Start menu open Control Panel.
- Under Program menu click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs select the ACM.PowerPoint!g1 related malicious program . Finally click onto the Uninstall Tab.
Uninstall ACM.PowerPoint!g1 from Windows 8
- From right corner of screen click on search option and Type Control Panel.
- In Control Panel Windows click on Uninstall a program.
- Select and Uninstall all harmful programs installed in your system.
Uninstall ACM.PowerPoint!g1 from Windows 10
- In Start Menu search for Settings Option.
- Now go to App and Feature option from the Setting box
- Select the ACM.PowerPoint!g1 related malicious program from the list and click on Uninstall button.
Step 4 – Find and delete malicious files generated by Virus in the paths listed below:
Step 5 – Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Extension From Browser
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Google Chrome
- Run the Google Chrome browser and click on “Menu” button from upper right corner.
- Select “More tools” and click on Extensions option.
- Choose the malicious extension and click the “trash can icon”.
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Mozilla Firefox
- Run the Mozilla Firefox browser and click on “Menu” button from upper right corner.
- Select “Add-ons” and click on “manage Add-ons” option.
- Choose the malicious add-0n and click on the “Remove” button.
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Microsoft Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and Click on More Tools from button from upper right corner.
- Now choose “Extensions” option from drop down menu.
- Choose the unwanted extension and click on “Uninstall” button.
Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Internet Explorer
- Run the Internet Explorer browser and click on “Menu” button from upper right corner.
- Now you have to select the “manage Add-ons” option.
- Choose the malicious add-on and click the “Disable” button.
Step 6 – Remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 From Registry Editor
- Click on “Windows and R” keys together on keyboard.
- Type “regedit” in Run Box and click OK button.
- Find and remove all ACM.PowerPoint!g1 related entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Step 7 – Block Unwanted Pop-ups On Your Browser
Block Unwanted ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Popups on Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser and go to settings option.
- Now select the “Show advanced settings” option.
- Find out the Privacy tab and click on Content settings.
- Choose “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)” option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on Chrome menu icon from top right corner.
- Click on the Show advance setting option from the bottom on your browser.
- From the Privacy section click the check box to Enable Phishing and Malware Protection option.
Block Unwanted ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Popups on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Click on menu button and choose Options.
- In the Content tab, check the “Block pop-up windows” option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website In Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on menu icon from the top right corner.
- Click on Option Menu and Choose Security option.
- Click on Security option and Tick the following option.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons.
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Block Unwanted ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Popups on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools button.
- Select Pop-up Blocker and check the Turn on Pop-up Blocker option.
- Now turn on the pop-up blocker.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Internet Explorer
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser in your PC.
- Select the Safety option from upper menu list.
- Now hit Report Unsafe website option to enable safe browsing.
Block Unwanted ACM.PowerPoint!g1 Popups on Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option.
- Select “Settings” and choose “View advanced settings” option.
- Now turn ON the Block pop-ups option.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option and select settings.
- Click on Settings option and tap on View Advance Settings.
- Scroll down and turn ON “Help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter” option.
Note :- If you have followed all the above manual steps and still unable to remove ACM.PowerPoint!g1 infection then you are suggested to take professional help. You should choose the Automatic Malware Scanner to detect the infection on your computer.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent ACM.PowerPoint!g1 In Future
To avoid ACM.PowerPoint!g1 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your system:
– You should always select Custom Installation no matter what software you are going to install;
– Uncheck all hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
– Scan all downloaded attachments of email before you open them;
– Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
– Do not visit adult / porn websites;
– Do not update any app from nonofficial websites.